February 13 (Thu.) - April 16 (Thu.), 2020
May 30 (Sat.), 2020
Abstract Submission Guideline
(Oral ⁄ Poster Presentation)
- Abstracts should be prepared in accordance with the instructions below and submitted through the online system.
Abstracts should comply with the editing instructions.
- Original scientific material is welcome, and preference is given to recent findings not yet published on submission.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated by experts in one of the categories (topics) listed; they will be allocated for oral or poster presentation.
Authors who do not wish to be considered for oral presentation are requested to indicate this when submitting.
However, please note, that the Scientific Committee will make the final decision for the type of presentation.
- Presenting Authors are requested to register for the congress by August 31 (Mon.), 2020.
Abstracts whose Presenting Author have not made attendance registration will be withdrawn.
- First Authors of all the submitted abstracts will receive a notice of acceptance (non-acceptance) as well as the type ⁄ time & date of presentation by e-mail during July 2020 (tentative).
Please make sure to have inserted the correct E-mail Address of the First Author.
- Authors agree that their abstract will be published in the congress abstract book.
For further information and assistance please contact Organizing Secretariat : email@example.com
Abstract Editing Instructions
(Oral ⁄ Poster Presentation)
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list. Select only 1 topic on our submission form:
|02||Biomarkers and risk factors|
|03||Endothelium ⁄ lipids ⁄ oxidative stress|
|14||Maternal mortality & morbidity|
|15||Fetal mortality & morbidity|
|17||Treatment ⁄ management ⁄ outcome|
|18||Thrombosis and treatment|
|21||Late maternal consequences of Preeclampsia|
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in ENGLISH.
- Maximum length (Body of Abstract) shall be 250 words.
- Abstracts should be structured in at least three sections, clearly mentioned such as: Background ⁄ Objectives - Methods - Results (optional) - Conclusions.
- Do not indent spaces on the first line of each paragraph. No space should be inserted between paragraphs. Use international standards for scientific articles.
- Only standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Data must be given in units widely used in literature.
- Only essential references should be included and put in brackets at the end of the abstract: Numbers in the text may refer to them.
- Drugs must be identified by their generic names.
- A maximum of ten (10) Co-authors, in addition to the First Author, are allowed per submission.
- You will automatically be assigned a submission ID at the time you submit, and will be asked to select a Password.
With this ID and password, you can log into the submission site to reedit your submission until the deadline.
COI DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
All Presenting Authors are asked to disclose any conflict of interest at the time of presentation ⁄ on posters for the benefit of conference delegates.
To this effect, a slide at the end or beginning of your presentation should contain a summary of conflict(s) of interest.
By ISSHP definition, a person is defined as a “Young Investigator”,
and thereby eligible for Young Investigator Award who is:
- a primary contribution to research in the past four years
- in full-time postdoctoral training, residency, or fellowship, or enrolment in a formally approved training program leading to a degree (BA, BS, MD, PhD, MS, MPH, DVM)